Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Good life

What is the good life ? In my 21 years of age I feel lost so many decisions so many choices and it doesn't get any easier  one day at a time but when it comes to thousands of dollars of debt in college you have to choose you cant dilly dally around . Plus distraction like men , ideas feelings of misplacement and well everything else its like were do you go from here?College isn't easy , neither is life I think about my future what i want kids , a family a good job low stress and a good income but in essence what i am i doing to prepare for that I always want, want, want, and what do I need and how is it going to fit into my life ? Honestly 21couldnt be harder in trying to find the thing that fit me and my personality versus what i need to do in life Lord help me ...  

No comments:

Post a Comment