Tuesday, May 29, 2012

God Loves Me GRRRR

SO I realize God definitely loves me me has always provided everything ive ever needed .. Want however are another thing . Its hard sometimes to wait for the very thing you want sooooooooo baldy is the most painful thing but knowledge wise it is the best. I tend to jump from relationship to relation boy to boy i haven't yet met a man. Maybe because I am not yet a woman so I attract what apart of me is . But then again apart of me isn't . I just have never been alone and content . I should be though I need to be happy with myself and who I am today . God want me to wait and I swear some days are harder than others . I know im not ready for a relationship or marriage but between the God shaped hole that cant be filled and the sense of loneliness well ???? I don't know whether to read the bible more or pray or what ... I'm not alone I have friends family and a very full life .. So what the point waiting wouldn't be such a very bad idea but im so impatient forgive me for my complaints discipline is so hard for me and i fear every one else in the world ...

No comments:

Post a Comment